The Jib crane is small to medium sized lifting equipment. The rated lifting capacity is 0.25-10 t. It has a unique structure as well as excellent safety and reliability. It is characterized by high efficiency, energy saving, time saving, labor saving, and flexibility. And it can be operated freely in three-dimensional space, especially over short-distance, high lifting frequency occasions. It displays unique advantages over other conventional lifting equipment. It can be widely applied to the heavy lifting of production lines, assembly lines in factories and mines, workshops, and also suitable for heavy lifting of machine tools for top work and bottom work. It is mostly used for warehouses and docks.
|Lifting Capacity ||t ||3 ||5 |
|Lifting Height H ||m ||4 ||5 ||6 ||4 ||5 ||6 |
|Effective Gyration RadiusR ||m ||4 ||5 ||6 ||4 ||5 ||6 |
|Working System || ||A3 |
|Speed ||Lifting ||Normal Speed ||m/min ||8 |
|Slow Speed ||m/min ||0.8 |
|Gyration Speed ||r/min ||0.5～1 |
|Trolley Working Speed ||m/min ||20 |
|Gyration Angle ||Degree ||180,270,360,any degree |
|Max Height H0 ||mm ||5770 ||6790 ||7820 ||6000 ||7020 ||8050 |
|Max Length L ||mm ||5011 ||6011 ||7011 ||5121 ||6121 ||7195 |
|Total Weight ||kg ||3550 ||3890 ||4295 ||4550 ||5086 ||6230 |
- Jib cranes have three types: column type, wall-mounted type and balanced type.
- Column type cantilever jib cranes feature a cantilever that can be swung around a fixed column fixed on a base, or be connected to the rotatory column. They are a kind of cantilever crane made up of cantilever and rotatory column, they rotate to the vertical center line within the base support. So they are suitable for occasions where the lifting capacity is small and the service range is round or fan-shaped. They are generally used for loading and transporting workpieces such as machine tools.
- Column-type cantilever jib cranes often use electric chain hoists as the lifting mechanism and operating mechanism, and less commonly use wire rope electric hoists and chain hoists. Their rotary and horizontal movement operations mostly use chain hoists, and electric hoist is used only when the lifting weight is large.
- Wall-mounted type jib cranes are a kind of jib cranes that are fixed on the wall, or that can move on the wall or overhead tracks of other supporting structures.
- Wall-mounted type jib cranes are suitable for the occasions such as workshops or warehouses with large spans and high building heights, and they are also suitable for the lifting operation that near the wall.Wall-mounted type jib cranes are usually used together with girder crane and bridge crane. They serve for a rectangular space close to the wall, and mainly responsible for lifting light and small objects, and the girder cranes and bridge cranes are mainly responsible for lifting heavy objects.
- Balanced cranes adopt a four-bar linkage mechanism to balance the load and balance weight. A variety of spreaders can be used to lift the load in three-dimensional space flexibly and easily.
- Balanced cranes are light and flexible, and they are an ideal lifting equipment for lifting small items. They are widely used for loading and unloading in the factory workshop, workpieces in process lines, automatic lines, production lines, sand box lifting and parts assembly, and also suitable for stations, docks, warehouses and other occasions.
heavy duty crane, industrial crane